Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ok, so I'm pretty pissed right now.. I split a pair of new jeans right up my thigh. BAH! Not only is that money down the drain, but it's yet another sign from the universe that I probably shouldn't have gotten the mayo and cheese on my sammy. Poo.

But I need to rally my spirit, because I have lots of work to do... I visited the fabric store today and of course bought enough fabric to complete FIVE projects... I haven't even started the first one. I'm a little too ambitious sometimes, but hopefully I'll stick with it in order to get these xmas presents pumped out. I'm like a little elf at my sewing machine! Or at least I will be, once I get off my computer and get to it.

Also on the docket for today: spicy hummus. yum! I'm going to a "naughty or nice" party tonight... I'm going to buck the trend of dressing slutty and I'm going to dress like a little girl in pigtails. One that drinks wine and eats hummus.

Time's a wastin........

1 comment:

Cate said...

I feel your pain. Once I split some cords up the ass-seam while dancing in the VIP lounge at 1st ave. It was summer so I didn't have a coat or anything to tie around my waist. Mo helped out by dancing right behind me as we boogied outta there.